Welcome to RW Design

This was at one point in time my book blog. As you can probably tell from some past posts, and the name -Read N Write This Way- That was in it's younger days. Now it is the New and Improved Read & Write & DESIGN this way.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

RWDesgin is born

I was sitting here last night thinking what am I going to do with all these blogs I have, but don't use anymore. While thinking that I was looking up graphics for books, groups, girls, cartoon like people, and other random pictures so that I could maybe redesign my Book Blog. Then it hit me. Well not really hit me, but you get where I'm going. I found some awesome photos on istock and just by looking around and thought that's it. I will try and make blog designs. First I had to re-vamp (Book pun anyone?) this site to make it look cooler then it did because let's face it...it sucked. I had a generic layout and  graphics, and if I wanted to show people what I'm capable of then I need to work on my sites first. This is what I came up with. (throws hands up in the air and all around) I'm actually kind of totally in love with the look. If I didn't have a specific look I wanted for my book blog I might have used this. In the end, that's pretty much how I came about this concept. Boring right? It took me until 6am to finish it. I was tired as a mofo, and I had to be at work in 3 hours. I know...I know I'm not to smart when it comes to sleep or lack there of.


The graphics in the header are from umm...well the girl is from the site istock.com and the pens I'm not really sure. I pretty much just combined them to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment