Welcome to RW Design

This was at one point in time my book blog. As you can probably tell from some past posts, and the name -Read N Write This Way- That was in it's younger days. Now it is the New and Improved Read & Write & DESIGN this way.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop Question answered..

                                       
                             This is Book Blog Hopper and it's hosted by Crazy for books
When you read a book that you can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title.
 
I'm a little late on answering this question, but it's one that I like so here goes. I haven't actually just stopped reading a book because I didn't like it. I'll usually just put it down for awhile, and read something else then I'll go back to it and try and finish it up because I don't want to put my time into reading some of it and then not see where it went. If it sucked it sucked there's nothing you can do about it, but you might as well finish it even if it takes a few months. I actually have some like that right now. I started reading them a few months ago, and they didn't keep my attention so I moved on, but I will get back to them.
 
Ashley
 
 

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for stopping by my blog and im happy to find someone who likes VA too! cant wait for December!

    btw, im a new followe!

    ReplyDelete