Welcome to RW Design

This was at one point in time my book blog. As you can probably tell from some past posts, and the name -Read N Write This Way- That was in it's younger days. Now it is the New and Improved Read & Write & DESIGN this way.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's not easy..but interesting

So a friend and I are writing a story together, and since I'm not to good with the whole editing stuff I've just been writing and letting her revise it the way she thinks it would sound. I must admit it turns out alot better the way she does it. She leaves somethings alone and others she changes which is fine that's what editing and revising is right? I'm actually enjoying this. The way we have it going is she'll write a chapter and her character and then I write the next under my character but we combined them. It sounds kinda confusing, but it's not really. I don't want to give away the story or anything, but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen a book out about it. The characters and what...they are yes those have been used but there's a twist to it. I'm sure you can guess as to what they are. So we'll see how it goes.  Hopefully well. I love writing characters and their history. Sorry a little off topic. Anyways, maybe I'll add a little of what I wrote so far up here too just for kicks.

She just had her first book published. It's called Heinous Crimes, Immoral Minds By Aubrey Becker you can find it at Amazon. I actually have yet to read it, since it's been revised and all that jazz.  I did get to see it in the beginning stages though. So I think once I do get it. I'll put it up here and review it.

Well it's about that time, and I actually have to get to writing some more 5 pages isn't a whole lot really, and 4 of those are to be used later in the story so yeah...

So Happy Reading And Blogging :)

Ash (AngelicNytmare)

No comments:

Post a Comment