Welcome to RW Design

This was at one point in time my book blog. As you can probably tell from some past posts, and the name -Read N Write This Way- That was in it's younger days. Now it is the New and Improved Read & Write & DESIGN this way.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Addicted much?

So now that I have my own little spot here. This is all about the books baby!  As soon as I find time I'll be posting my reviews of books I have read in the past, present and future. Ok well not the future because I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that if I keep buying books like i have been I will definitely not be in short supply of them. I buy at least 2 to 3 books a week with my paycheck. To hell with electricity and rent right? No but really I do buy alot of books. I mainly get them at Walmart, Target, Half Price Books, or get them on my pc kindle from Amazon (Sooner or later I hope to actual buy a kindle) I venture to Barnes and Nobles on occasions when I can't find a book at the other places. I also use to get them through Literary Guild and some other ones online. I'm telling you it's so bad for me because I literally have like 3 or 4 books I'm reading right now. I keep one at home by my bed, one next to my bathtub (yes I read in the tub), and 1 in my car, and sometimes one is in my laptop case. Addicted much? Nah not me. I'm also currently trying to write a book with a friend. Hopefully we can get it done. She currently just had a book published called Heinous Crimes, Immoral Minds by Aubrey Becker. You can go to Amazon.com and type it in. I know you can get it on the Kindle for 6.99 if I'm not mistaken, or here http://www.entrywaypublishing.com/comingsoon.html and it's $11.95. Ha, you like how I did a little plug in there. Seeing as how it's almost 1:30 am and I have to be at work at 8am I'm going to get to sleep.

Happy Blogging!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment