Welcome to RW Design

This was at one point in time my book blog. As you can probably tell from some past posts, and the name -Read N Write This Way- That was in it's younger days. Now it is the New and Improved Read & Write & DESIGN this way.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Icons From Books

Can you tell I'm dying with boredom here. I'm just putting these things up until I get around to actually writing my reviews. I've read Wake, All the vampire academys, and all the HON books. I however have not read the Hunger Games Series, but I do plan on  it as soon as I finish the 5 books I have going right now. Which are Strange Angels (few chpts in), Beautiful Ceatures (1/2 way through), The Darkest Evening of the Year (few chpts in), Wicked (almost through), and Vanished (well its been awhile actually since I last read from this one)










No comments:

Post a Comment